Image Map

December 11, 2017

10 Things I'm Doing In December


1. Decking the halls and breathing in the Christmas cheer. After our tough December last year I'm finding this season so much brighter and delightful. My goal is to reach out to those who might have less of a lovely month because I know how tough it is to feel lost at Christmas.

2. Walking outside in the snow and feeling grateful I'm no longer in a job where SNOW is a bad thing.

3. Being brave and taping FOUR auditions to send to LMUS. #fingerscrossedforme

4. Coaching/demoing multiple BOOTCAMP classes a week, on top of my regular class schedule. Soft launch is in January so we have to be ready for members ASAP. Lots to learn, but I'm optimistic.

5. Trying out a 'Dip Manicure' to have pretty nails, that last, this holiday season.

6. Staying up way later than normal to help Le Husband finish up painting and organizing the upstairs. He decided he needed to use up vacation and even though it makes me exhausted I know it will be amazing in the long run.

7. Indulging in extra sweets, hot cocoa, savory bites and lots of adult beverages. Tis the season.

8. Attempting to stay on track with food during the week, because January.

9. Heading home for the weekend to throw Sportyspice a baby shower. I am super excited, it's going to be so cute, and I can't wait to celebrate my little niece. Oh, and also do an early Christmas with my family.

10. Spending Christmas with Le Husband's family in Ohio. I can't wait to relax, eat yummy food, drink delicious beverages, snuggle little nephews and hang out with family. Holly JOLLY and ho ho ho!

inspiration found here

18 comments:

  1. I only do dip manicures now. I love them & they last so much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a tough December and I'm having a tough one this year so reading this gives me hope that next December I'll be in as good of a place as you are now! Let me know how you like the dip mani! I've been wanting to try one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I need to attend a BOOTCAMP !! Inching closer and closer to the BIG 50 my body needs shocked ! I'd love to also try the "Dip Manicure" I've heard wonderful things about it. Enjoy this fabulous day :) December is a tough month, I'm trying to prepare my 12 year old that this year is more about the smaller things than all the presents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried the dip manicure but I really want to. Everyone I know loves it. Nothing wrong with a few extra treats during the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you're having a much better December this year, and yay for all the holiday treats! Now I need to try a dip manicure! Cheers to a fabulous week girlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fingers crossed on #3!

    I also need to do some sort of exercise because of January. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy you're having a better December and I hope it just keeps getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hells yeah to holiday eating! i'm looking forward to indulging this year BECAUSE WHY NOT? i've held off for so long that it's time i just enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Currently wondering why I haven't thought to put sprinkles on my hot chocolate. So much goodness to look forward to this month! Getting to spend time with family is the best and being able to celebrate early with your family and then celebrate with your husband's will be so nice I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope the dip nails work for you - it didn't last as long for me which was a bummer! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm intrigued by the dip manicure! I'll be interested to hear what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so happy you're finding joy this time of year and have so many fun family trips planned to spend with yours and the hubby's family. It always nice to spend Christmas with family even if you have to celebrate it a little early! Emily @ Martinis & Bikinis

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of this sounds perfect for this month!! I'm so excited to see the details from the baby shower! I love the idea of doing dip nails for the holiday season. I hate getting them off, but I think a spa day is exactly what I need to do right now to get ready for the holidays. I got my hair cut yesterday, and it reminded me how much I love self-care during this crazy time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woohoo! I have a good feeling for ya on #3! Yes to all the sweet indulges! May you have a fun and festive day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great list! Good luck with #3! I am trying to stay good during the week too, because tis the season!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm glad this season has been merrier & brighter for you guys! You've inspired me to make a similar list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've done a little too much indulging this month. It's hard not to!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!