Image Map

November 17, 2017

Weekly Wins: The One Before VACAY

Wee, deee, deeeee!!!! Happy, happy, happy FLIPPING FRIDAY, DOLLS! Yes, we made. Yes, the glorious F word {ha} is here. I am pretty freaking stoked for 11/17! It's been a doozy over here [instagram story has it all] and yesterday's stress is making today blessed. Late night packing and submitting a video, but now HERE WE ARE!!!!

|| The BIG Weekly WIN ||

FAMILY! FAMILY! FAMILY! FAMILY! FAMLY!

YES! One glorious week together with my family. We also get to find out the gender of Sportyspice's baby, how exciting. And wonderful. And fabulous. I am oh so excited. 

And a bit nervous. Cause a sub win of the big win...T-BONE is coming with us. YAAAAAAAAAY! And whoaaaaa. Walking my 92 year old IDGAF grandfather through the airport is gonna be an experience. Fingers crossed for travel mercies, pretty please. I'm sure it will be fine, but ya never know around the holidays.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend and BLESSED Thanksgiving. 

8 comments:

  1. awesome! time with family is so comforting and amazing...have a great vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yayyyy for TBone making the trip too! Have an amazing time with the fam, and enjoy every second and please oh please boomerang some more hilarious dance moves please and thank you! Can't wait to hear the gender of your new niece or nephew <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderfull sharing dear keep posting have a good week.. :)
    https://wpthemesfree.website best wordpress premium themes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have an amazing time and take care of TBone. He's my favorite member of your family, besides you! ;) I feel like we need another Thoughts with TBone type of post after the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for family time!!!! Wishing you an amazing time with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your love for your family is always evident girly! Hope y'all have an amazing time together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to find out the gender of the baby!!! How exciting! Hope you had a great weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!