Image Map

October 20, 2017

Weekly Wins {Middle of October Edition}

[source]
October is halfway over, what in the world. Fall is in FULL force down huuurrr, mornings have been chilly, especially those early 6am class mornings. Scarves and hats will be coming out soon cause I don't do cold very well.

I do enjoy a happy week and this one went by quickly, which is always nice. Nothing huge happened or will happen either, but that's why I like this concept. A quick look back and the lil wins.

|| Le Husband was home Wednesday night and we did an Italian night in for dinner. The food was delicious and the company was even better.

|| While my food intake hasn't been the greatest, my water intake this week has been on point. I credit all the water for helping me make it through on the low energy days.

|| I'm having brunch tomorrow with two awesome friends and I'm excited.

|| No traveling plans this weekend so delicious dinners cooked on the Green Egg are happening.

|| Fall shows are back and I'm all caught up on my favorites.

|| Sunrises on the drive to work have been too gorgeous to describe. Pink and blue cotton candy skies have greeted me every morning and it makes me so thankful to be breathing. Pictures are too dangerous to take and honestly wouldn't do the scene justice, so just trust me.

|| New shoes and workout clothes have been purchased at an awesome discount.

|| Today is Friday and we have nothing planned. Bring on the lazy.

Hope you have a fantabulous Friday and wonderful weekend. See ya on Monday, lovies!

9 comments:

  1. fall shows and cool mornings and evenings = i love this season! enjoy your no travel weekend!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like a horrible BOFF because I haven't read in so long and haven;t commented when I do. When did life take a back seat to blogging and my best friend? I hate that I do not know what is going on in your life 24/7 like i used to. Bad friend. Love you long time and think you are amazing. facetime this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sky has just been gorgeous lately, but you are right - pictures just do not do it justice! Enjoy your brunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday indeed, bring on the lazy! That Italian dinner sounds delish, and brunch is always a great idea. Cheers girlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous of your chilly fall weather! We had a bit of a dip in the temp but it still hasn't gotten below 70 in the morning or at night. And yes to all the fall tv shows! So happy! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isnt it crazy how water effects your body & the difference it can make? I need to step up my water game. BIG TIME

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm super pumped to see what comes out of that green egg this weekend. Share please!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's been hella cold in the AM but then hot in the afternoon so no one here knows how to dress LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how I love buying new workout clothes! I really need to splurge on a few new items.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!