Image Map

September 22, 2017

Weekly Wins: Finally Fall

|| Fall has finally arrived, which means I'm excited about the new season. I'm a summer girl, through and through, so I despise when people try to make fall happen early [stop trying to make fall early happen, ha]. I understand people further south and west need the relief, but I love me some hot days and get sad when the first crips shows up. Now it's officially fall so time to get ready for new clothing [!!!], football tailgates, potlucks, cool nights and scarves. woop
[source]
|| This post happened, woohoo! I've been exhausted from my studying and trip over the weekend so computer time has been very limited. Launch for new releases is coming up so I've also been getting ready for allll that fun. Yay for two posts this week, ha.

|| Kickball on Thursday nights has started and it's so much fun. I know it might sound trite to y'all, but the friendships formed from playing kickball is just something so incredible and I'm glad we have another group. They are fun and we win a lot. 

|| I'VE STARTED THE PROCESS TO GET HIRED AS A PERSONAL TRAINER!!!! EEEEP

|| My weekly purchased meals have been BOMBdotCOM this week, yum.

|| The water is working in my office, halllllleeeelluuuuuuu! 

|| Twice during the week I've slept for five hours straight. INCREDIBLE, so thankful to have sleep again.

|| THIS MEME! #hahaheeheehahaho
[source]
How was your week? What are some wins?

9 comments:

  1. sleep is SOOOOO good! when i have crappy sleep it's awful! glad that you've been able to get sleep. let's hope it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a nice list of good things! and i'm so ready for some cooler weather. it's too dang hot here! and yay for some sleep - gosh it is everything isn't it!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a chance to be a personal trainer, that is awesome! Glad you are getting so sleep, so necessary! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Id pay you to come be my personal trainer. hehe congrats on that! Also sleep - so imp!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jelly of your Fall weather! I wish we got gorgeous fall foliage in Florida but nope. Congrats on working towards becoming a personal trainer! Happy weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are amazing! I seriously would love to have you as my personal trainer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. L. O. L. to the gif. That needs to be my mantra in life right now... Yay for working towards life as a personal trainer!!!! Glad you've been able to get some rest, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you had a great weekend! Glad kickball has started up for you again - kickball friends are like no other :) I am also on the all-summer bandwagon. Fall does NOT start on Labor Day haha!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl I want to give you the biggest hug for all of this! One of my biggest pet peeves are people trying to make fall happen way before it's time. What's funny is it's usually the same people who are upset when old man winter arrives, and start wishing for summer to return :-P
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!