Image Map

March 25, 2016

The Quiet Last Friday in March

[source]
You all are those people. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your words on my post yesterday.  Thank you for championing me, cheering me on, comforting me, sending me advice, blessings and prayers. I am incredibly grateful for all of y'all and truly feel blessed to know each and every one of you. Our plan is set and I am excited for our future.

Today is a quieter day in pinkland. This week and weekend culminate the most important seven days in the Christian calendar. Today our Savior dies and we wait with humbled hearts for the empty tomb when He rises bright and early on Sunday morning. Last night we shared the last supper and tonight is Tenebrae.

Fellow Christians I mourn with you today. We experience the darkest day of our year, but we know death does not win. I wait for that glorious moment on Sunday, when the tomb is empty and Jesus ascends to join our Father. T o d a y is dark but the L I G H T will shine again in three short days come Easter morning.
[source]

 

Whatever your beliefs today, know that I wish you and yours a blessed Friday and wonderful weekend! < 3

11 comments:

  1. I hope you have an amazing weekend with family girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more with this! Can't wait for Sunday. Oceans is my go to song. Everything about it is just amazing. Have a great weekend!
    Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunday is coming!!! Praise Him!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful words for today! Enjoy your holiday weekend sweet friend <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Have a Happy Easter!

    xo, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your Easter and weekend, beautiful words and so glad we have the blogging community to always lift us up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have a wonderful weekend girl! Hope it's a great Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!