Image Map

September 8, 2015

The Weekend of Labor, Boys & Marriage

Morning, loves, how are you after the three day weekend? I hope you weren't 'laboring' too much and were able to enjoy the extra day off. I had a wonderful weekend as we were home in Cincy visiting Le Huband's family. We had a fabulous time, as usual and I soaked up nephew time whenever possible.

This weekend I...

*snuggled my adorable lil nephew baby C.

* played 500 different versions of Legos with my darling nephew A.

* visited an Alpaca farm which was a ton of fun. Those kids are a lil crazy but super soft.

* perused through the beautiful Alpaca fiber garments. I almost bought the most amazing sweater but decided I had enough already. I did buy a lil summin summin for the winter!

* played and loved on the boys again. I love coming to visit my family because I get the perfect dose of baby and lil boy. Can we talk about those cheeks?!?

How was your weekend? Ours was fabulous with family and if you read yesterday you saw it was our two year anniversary [here if you missed it]. I can't believe it's already been two years, time flies when you're having fun with your best friend. I'm excited for our celebratory dinner tonight, cheers to many more years of marriage :)!

18 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh baby snuggles are just the best!!! Happy happy anniversary again dear - you guys are just perfect together and wishing you many more years of happiness! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww such a great weekend! I like the Ohio State jersey! :) Start em out young! :)
    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 2 years to both you and your husband!

    Family weekends are so much fun when you can just soak in the glee that is love and acceptance, time and adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 2 years!! That is so wonderful!! Happy Anniversary! Hope you two have a wonderful dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weekends with family are the BEST! Sounds like it was a good one for you, YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are literally a million diff Legos now! I was buying some for my nephews birthday gift the other day and I couldn't believe how many varieties there were! It used to the construction worker was GOLD! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. An alpaca farm?! That sounds fun!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cutie pies....the nephews and the alpacas! Can you believe our kids had school and I had work on labor day? It is not a holiday we get here in College Station....crazy Aggies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those cheeks are the cutest! Glad you had fun with family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. definitely didn't do a lot of laboring lol, it was a lovely relaxing weekend. your nephews are adorable, glad you got to spend so much time with them! happy anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like you had a great weekend! I'm glad you got to relax with family :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a great weekend! I spent some quality time with my nephew and it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Take me with you to the Alpaca farm next time! I'm mildly jealous to say the least. Look at the precious boy; I don't think I'd be able to resist those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a wonderful weekend! And how fun is that alpaca farm! Yay for lots of lovins from your adorable nephew :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your nephew is a cutie pie! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!