Image Map

August 7, 2015

The Last of the Anniversary Sale

Happy Friday, loves! I'm enjoying my Friday lounging by the lake with my family,  can I get an AMEN FOR VACATION?! AMEN! Even though I am away I wanted to share my last round of Anniversary sale pieces with y'all. Yes, I was a bad girl and shopped again after my first round [hangs head in shame]. There were too many amazing deals to pass up so I went back for round two and below is what I bought.

Halogen Asymmetrical Tunic Sweater // I recently have started flying in leggings and long sleeved shirts so when I saw this soft tunic I sale I knew I had to grab it. I actually snapped it up in pink and black and am super excited to receive them on my stoop.

TOMS Desert Wedge // Can you believe this purchase marks my FIRST pair of TOMS? Yes, my first! My old black booties are quite worn out and I'm hoping to replace them with this pair of TOMS. Please indulge this question, but are TOMS shoes normally super comfy? Or do you have to break them in for a bit?

Franco Sarto Granite Bootie // Wine or cognac booties have been on my must have list for awhile and when I saw these boots I knew they had to be mine. I actually received them this week and even though I order a half size up they fit a lil tight around the toes. Once I'm back from vacation I'll probably go to Nordstrom and see if I can try on a different size. I love their color though and can't wait to wear them with some of my new jeans.

Sam Edelman Alaine Flat in Pink/Pewter // Growing up I was a 3" heels girl. I never wore flats, ever because I thought they were boring and I liked the extra height heels gave me. Well, then I got old and now all I wear are flats. Well not all, but most of my work shoes are flats. You know I love anything pink and shiny so these babies were added to my cart as soon as I saw them. They are the biggest impulse by of the group and hey, that's okay by me :)!

I also purchased some new jeans because they were on ridiculous sale and were both dark washes which I am lacking in my closet. One pair is Reese from KUT by Kloth and TWO by Vince Camuto Skinny jeans. I need to get the Camuto jeans hemmed because right now I am rocking them rolled, haha.

Am I the only one who went back for round two? Please tell me I wasn't the only one! If you shopped what were your favorite purchases? I hope y'all have a fabulous weekend! I'm cheersing you from the lake < 3!

20 comments:

  1. Gotta love Toms!! I hadn't heard of Kut by the Kloth until a few years ago. I bought a jean jacket and love it!!!! The bottles are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have gone back for round 2, but I totally dropped the ball and forgot! Look at you go with your amazing finds! Enjoy your weekend at the lake gurlie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you went back for round 2! When the sale was going on I refused to read posts about all the delightful finds- I knew my self control couldn't do it! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!! I'm so envious right now. I wanted to, I really did. But with my ever growing belly I just couldn't. However, if i wasn't pregnant I could have done some serious damage!! lol
    Great choices!
    have a good wknd!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Sam E sparkly flats are amazing! Now i'm crying for not going back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toms shoes are so comfy; i have 2 pairs of those wedges that i wear during the fall/winter religiously...they go with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are most definitely NOT the only person that went back for round 2!! Great finds! I want that sweater - it looks sooo soft! Have fun this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving that sweater, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought those desert wedges in black too and love them! I have the herringbone ones from last year, and they are SUPER comfy! I think once you've worn them a time or two, they'll feel just right. Pair them with a thin sock, and you'll be good to go:) We'll be so stylish this fall!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that tunic sweater! Wish I would have snatched it up! And don't worry, I placed multiple orders as well! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those sparkly flats. I think I went to round 4 with that sale. lol. I was so bad. hahaha..Now I can't wait for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many awesome shoes! There's no shame in indulging in sales <3



    Fashionably,
    Patricia
    http://www.wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those glitzy flats! I think I went back for rounds three, four, etc. ha, I'm so glad that sale is over!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love me some cute booties! Have a fabulous vacay and weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I held out on getting on the TOMS bandwagon for soooo long... and I have no idea why I did. I only have regular ones, but they are easily some of my favorite shoes in my closet!! The wedges are adorable - I may have to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your picks! I felt pretty proud of myself for only making two purchases during the sale haha!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. It looks like you got some great items!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE the tunic! Good call on getting it in a couple of different colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!