Image Map

April 2, 2015

Something To....

::Something to Read:: 
This is an old article, but it's one that I've kept saved for awhile. I found it on GlistenFit and have read and re-read it many times. Don't Wish for It. Work For It. perfectly explains how to get where you want to be, both with fitness and with life. Jess is in amazing shape and I envy her abs, but I know she's worked her tail off to get them, so I will work mine off too.

::Something to Listen To:: 
 90s Country has been my jam the past few days. The warmer weather puts me in the mood from some of my favorite tunes and I'm never disappointed with this station. Old school Faith, Kenny, Tim, Martina and Garth always bring a smile to my face :)! Go get your 90s girl jam on, friends!


::Something to Bake::  
I love smores and I love cookies, so why not put them together?! Sugar overload? YES! But, Lent is over on Sunday so I think I deserve to indulge, don't you? I love that it looks super easy to bake, too.
[source]

::Something to Do::  
This is the perfect craft for the traveling couple. I will definitely be making one because Le Husband and I have visited so many states since we started dating in 2010. I can't wait to fill it all in one day, new goal for sure.
[source]
::Something to Watch:: 
Do yourself a favor and start watching the CBS series, Madam Secretary. I was nervous about the show at first because I thought it was a Hilary Clinton ploy, but thankfully it's the opposite of HC. Tea Leoni's character, Elizabeth McCord, is smart as a whip, good at her job, despite the fact she knows nothing about it and is an empathetic wife and mother. The cast is really great, the dynamic between McCord and here husband is awesome and even though the plots are a bit 'out there' the way she tries to solve each situation is incredibly intriguing to watch play out. If you're looking for a new show, I highly recommend Madam Secretary. Let me know if you're already watching, I'd love to TV chat with you!
[source]

inspiration found *here*.


Linking up with *megan* *kristin* and *annie*

28 comments:

  1. OMG that smores cookie thing looks absolutely amazing. And just like that my desire to have abs is gone ;) LOL! Actually I think my body is just incapable of abs. Im ok with that if it means I can have that cookie! And love the map/picture idea! So fun!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. And just like that my weekend now includes a day of eating s'mores cookies & binge watching Madam Secretary. Thanks, friend! Haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give me all the old school country! Smores AND cookies combined; I don’t know if it’s the fact that I took a month off sweets or it’s just that good looking but wow! That map thing is perfect; I definitely want to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you had me at the smores!! i need to try that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smore cookie pie...YES YES YES! I think we need to have a smores weekend and eat all things smores!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I caught one episode of Madame Secretary and think I may watch while I am home with Evie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of creating a map with pictures! I like decorating with maps in general but this is so fun and personal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can rock out to some 90s country radio now. the other day an old shania twain song came on my spotify and i was screaming it; dancing around my house!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course that cookie/smores dish has me drooling at 6:30am- YUM!
    Oh my gosh.... I loooooove the map idea! I totally want to do that with Eric! Cutest idea ever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cookie/smores dish is too delish, I may have to make that... like soon. Plus, that map idea is just too fun, you guys travel all the time, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those smores cookies look amazing! Wish I had some for a mid morning snack! And a friend of mine just suggested Madame Secretary as well, so I guess I need to take the plunge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG that s'mores dessert! Yummm! I'm definitely going to have to give that a try and I cannot wait until it's warm enough to have them over the fire :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I started watching Madam Secretary last year when it first aired and I loved it, but then I got so behind on the episodes and my husband deleted them from our DVR, haha, but I definitely want to catch up one of these days. I really liked her! Looove smores! That looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That smores cookie pie looks AMAZING! And love that idea for the travelling couple. Great idea for our home office, get a map of the world and hang up pictures from where you've been LOVE it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow! Love that map with vacation photos. What a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  16. just when I thought I couldn;t love you more you say 90's country is your jam (ha!) That is my absolute fav and my hubby makes fun of me all the time for knowing every single lyric to every single song!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A friend just told me this morning I need to be watching Madam Secretary.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG! That map idea is the coolest thing ever!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE that map idea!! I want one! I have heard so much about madam secretary- about to get into that too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I mean honestly that is the best station ever and I will take some of those smores please!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes to 90's country! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. mmmmmmmmm smores. i just like the chocolate and the marshmallows since i can't have the crackers, so actually that cookie thing sounds perfect. yum. gluten free-ified of course.
    i love love that map diy craft thing... i don't have the patience for it, but it would be so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  23. 1. the smore recipe looks delicious!!
    2. I saw the map thingy a while back and I love the idea...now to find the time to get around to it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oooh I will defintiely be watching Madame Secretary!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I always see those state maps and love the picture idea, but logistics get in the way. It would have to be a hella big map to actually be able to use a pic for most of New England. Delaware is small...how does it even work. No one ever shoes the pictures from the east coast... Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love Madame Secretary!! Such a great show!!


    And that s'more cookie! Yum!!

    Tab

    ReplyDelete
  27. Smores cookie cake. I cnt even - that sounds like heaven on earth!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!