Image Map

March 13, 2015

Friday Links & Loves

HAPPY FRIDAY, friends!  I hope y'all had a great week and have a great weekend planned. Today I wanted to share some of my favorite links and videos from the week. Hope you enjoy! :)

These kids restored my faith in the younger generation. Thank goodness not all children are obsessed with video games and bullying. CHEERS for the good guys.

Chelsea wrote a beautiful post about living in the now, which is something I think everyone struggles with from time to time.

Lost lady traditions that still apply today.

Carrie Underwood has done it again with Little Toy Guns. Congrats and Happy Birthday to the new MAMA!

With so much bad in the word it's nice to get a daily reminder of the good.


This song from Little Big Town is heart breaking and beautiful.

I'm loving the softness of the living room pinned here. Feminine but not overly girlie, I think it's just lovely.

Both of the following quotes really spoke to me when I read them so I just had to share them. 
[source]

[source]
Hope you have a fabulous day and weekend! < 3

ps dot com: something weird happened with my comments and email yesterday. A few of your comments never made it to my inbox so I had nothing to reply to after you commented. Thank you so much for your kind words about my hair, y'all are so sweet!!!! 

18 comments:

  1. Love, love those quotes. So true!! And good luck with your hair cut, so exciting, I know it will look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quote about discipline is spot on. Happy Friday! Haircut today??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the video of the boys on the bb-team standing up for that little girl and was so incredibly happy not just for them but for their parents for raising them right!! I wish the news shared all the positive stories not just the bad ones!!! Hope you have a great weekend love! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those quotes, they are definitely pretty perfect. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these two quotes! And you. Have a fab weekend and i will eat cake for two ok for three this weekend since you can't! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those two quotes!!! That rap battle is awesome. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looooooove those quotes! Thank you for sharing that post it is such a good reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I posted that video today too ... with about a dozen other people. We just all know how to laugh at something awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Carrie but haven't heard her new song! I will need to click your link when I get a chance to hear it. I love her.. and she is the cutest new mommy ever. I also saw the boys that stuck up for the cheerleader.. faith also restored. Loving the discipline quote too!

    Have a great weekend!

    Jill Capriandcoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heard about those basketball players too!! So incredible and worth all the press they are getting. Some of our youth get it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Disney princess rap battles! Did you see the one with snow white and elsa? Happy Lovely Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dying over the princess rap!!
    Something changed with blogger and my comments going to emails and I have NO idea why! I've been getting emails from bloggers saying my comments don't go to their inbox anymore... I never made any changes so I have no clue what's up with that?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those quotes and that Little Big Town song are on point!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving those quotes! So good, especially the one about discipline! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so awesome what those players did. those who do that (make fun of others) are awful. disrespect happens in the home and they bring that crap to the outside world!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving Carrie's new song! And I seriously can't wait to see a picture of her new baby - I'm sure he's perfection! Happy weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That last quote is everything!! How sweet what those players did for her!!!! Ahh what a feel good story!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i LOVE quotes--I collect them. And those two really resonated with me!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!