Image Map

June 3, 2014

"All You Have to Do is Call My Name"

...and I'll be there. I'll be there...

Friendship is a beautiful thing. 

A wonderful, joyful, fabulous thing. 
[source]
 Many times friends become part of our family. 

Or, they become our family. 

True friends can recognize the look in our eyes
when our smile fools everyone else. 

They keep our darkest, hidden secrets. 

Friends tell us when we're being ridiculous,
but let us fall if we need, so we can learn. 

Friends send flowers just to brighten bad day.

Or send cupcakes, screw that diet. 

A friend is someone you can turn to, no matter what. 

No matter the situation, time of day or night.
[source]
They cry with you or hold you while you cry..

Friends pray for you when you're sad and when you're happy. 

They are the first people to rejoice in your achievements,
no matter what is going on their lives. 

A friend knows when to go the extra mile, even if it makes 
their day longer, harder or tougher. 

Distance only makes a friendship stronger.
[source]
Friendship makes my soul happy. 

To all my friends, new and old, I < 3 you!

11 comments:

  1. Your positive outlook is seriously contagious!! Love that you're a new friend from this crazy blogging world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with Biana 100%. I always leave your page feeling so much more positive! lol. friends are seriously the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! I'm telling you all my blog friends I just <3 them so much!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post girl and now I'm officially singing that song ion my office! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog makes me happy. That is all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cupcakes over flowers any day !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Friends absolutely become family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are always such a bright light with your positive posts. Love this! So glad we are bloggy friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE THIS SO VERY MUCH! I'm so grateful that you're my friend!

    I mean... you are right? My friend? HAHA :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!