Image Map

June 6, 2014

A Friday Bit of Everything

Oh hay Friday, haaaaaaaaaaaaay!

This weekend is super packed, with a bazillion and one things to do and a kickball tourney to boot [get it, to boot, haha, I'm funny]. Last year my team won this tourney so I'm super pumped to defend our title. BRING.IT.ON!

But first, Five Friday Favorites!

1] This article by Cassey of Blogilates: I've really enjoyed Cassey's sight and Pop Pilates workouts for a few years now. While her energy is sometimes a bit cray-cray [girl is SUPERHIGHENERGY] her workouts are fun, she's completely transparent about what she eats and she really pulls for YOU, to do well. She ran into some flak regarding models for her new fitness line and her response was textbook perfect, while appearing thought provoking too. Well done Cassey.

2] Favorite funny of the week: I.just.can't.that.face.too.funny!
[source]
3] Favorite picture of the week: Just one of the pretty views I'll be seeing this year.

4] Favorite gif of the week: Yes, it's kickball/dodgeball gif, but my team won the championship on Saturday. I'm still basking in my victory if you can't tell ;)!


5] Favorite video of the week: These dancers are AMAZING!


Have a fabulous weekend friends! < 3

ps.com Happy NINE months [tomorrow] my Love! Time sure flies!

*linking up here again & with this awesome lady!*

 ***********************

Take a moment and reflect today if you can. 

Today marks the 70th anniversary of Operation Overlord aka D-DAY!

We owe a great debt to those that stormed the beaches

of Normandy, knowing that they wouldn't come home.

LAND OF THE FREE,

BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE!

"The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of liberty-loving people everywhere march with you." — Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower's message to the troops before the invasion, 1944



 

15 comments:

  1. 9 Months already?!? that went fast! I love that pic from your wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 9 months! That meme had me cracking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek to seeing those views soon!! Happy 9 months - my how time flies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those 9 months flew by! Rooftop pool, any pool for that matter sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have an awesome 9monthiversary weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, WHERE IS THAT POOL!?!?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 9-month anni!! I can't believe I've already been hitched for a month! It definitely goes by fast! And congrats on your dodgeball victory!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shared that dance video on Facebook last week! It is so amazing... I almost thought it was doctored but then realized the dancers were just that good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally agree with you sometimes the blogilates chick is a little cray-cray

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for that introduction of the blogilates!

    9 months??? Wow time is definitely flying! Hope you have a fabulous weekend love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. um yes, sign me up for that hot pool! looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. where is that pool??? it looks soooooooo cool.

    Your anniversary will always be my birthday. This year i will be 35, makes me nervous, i will be the other side of 35 come the 8th :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. First of all, seeing pictures from D-Day across the web yesterday gave me the chills. Thank you for including a reminder in your blog. Seeing pictures of all those brave young men headed out to do the impossible is just awe-inspiring. I can't imagine how terrified they must have been, and yet they forged on. I loved reading some of the accounts from veterans in their 80's and 90's who remember it like it was yesterday. Even at their old ages, many of them traveled overseas to be at the beaches of Normandy yesterday - and most of them did so to pay their respects to their fallen comrades, not to be celebrated. THEY are our nation's finest. They just don't make them like that anymore.

    Two - HOW has it already been 9 months since you got married? What the what?

    And three - that pool? Get me there now! So amazing! Happy weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's DEF the face I make when I trust a fart I shouldn't have, too! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  15. OK. I busted out laughing at the fart thing. Weston has totally done that before. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!