Image Map

May 2, 2014

Friday Five Faves

HELLLO FRIDAY!

Thanks for showing up, I've missed ya something fierce!

I'm sharing my five favorites of the week, enjoy!

Favorite Memory of the Week: Reading all of your wonderful comments from my post yesterday. Y'all really gave me some incredible advice and I'm taking everything you said to heart. Thank you for your kind words and your motivation. The support y'all give me means so much and I promise, I won't let ya down. I'll get my head right for sure. Y'all really rock my socks! < 3
[source]

Favorite Quote of the Week: I'm just saying...you've been warned ;)
[source]
Favorite Meme of the Week: I know it's everywhere, but it's Justin!
[source]
Favorite Funny of the Week: Bringing this to the club next time I go out.
[source]
Favorite video of the Week: Try not to die laughing!

Have a fabulous weekend friends!


*linking up here again!*

**also linking up with AMANDA for Friday Favorites***

19 comments:

  1. bahahahahhaaha wait stop I can't even! I have watched that video like 10 times in a row and it keeps on getting more funny with each time! Thanks so much for linking up! I read your post yesterday but I was so slammed at work and I wanted to give you a thoughtful response. Emailing you later! Hope a fabulous weekend love! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah that video! Poor baby! I keep watching it ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video is reeeeally funny! Good pick! :)
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god i spit my coffee out - was not even prepared for that...I thought the baby booty bump meant she was preggers lol!! Made my Friday morning!! Hope you have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that baby booty video yesterday and probably watched 10 times. It's almost as good as the dad kicking the soccer ball into the kids face.

    (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIHT6X8gPJY)

    Happy Friday, beautiful lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bahaha! I'm dying over here! That video is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was not prepared for that, i literally gasped loudly, and then had to re-watch it. i also thought she was preggers, haha. hilarious! best video ever.
    also i am absolutely spelling my name in the air with my bum next time im on the dance floor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the JT meme - HAHA. That is awesome, totally made me giggle!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BAHAHAH- baby booty bump! I CRACKED UP! Also, totally trying that dancing trick with my name next time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh that video kills me!!! And I LOVE that quote about being thrown to the wolves-awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the it's gonna be may gifs and memes will never get old. neverrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! That video! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everytime I see JT and his "it's gonna be may" I can't help but laugh. I wonder what he thinks about being a meme? He seems like he has the best sense of humor.

    -Jackie
    http://ournashvillelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That video was HILARIOUS!!! Hahaha I totally needed that- it's been a loooooong day at work!

    I found you through the link up! I hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG that video. So funny, I've seen it on Facebook and I die everytime! The dancing tip is also hilarious - I think I need to pass it on to my husband ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my gosh, spell your name in the air! hahaha i love it. i am the worst dancer ever!

    and i just learned about this 'it's gonna be may' thing. i'm a fan!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  17. omygosh that video is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!