Image Map

April 18, 2014

It May Be Friday...

...but Sunday's coming. 

But, before we can celebrate the Ressurection. 

Before we see the joy of the empty tomb, 
we must experience the death. 
Today we journey to the cross. 

The day turns to night at 3pm. 

Today, our world is filled with darkness. 

 Today we do not celebrate. 

Today we remember. 

We remember the sacrifice made,
so that we may have eternal life. 

[source]

Craig Courtney
"My Father, let this cup pass from me.
My Father let this cup pass from me.
Yet not my will oh Lord,
yet not my will oh Lord
 But Thine be done"
"Then they took my Savior,
and nailed him to a tree.
And then they broke his body.
Poured out his life, put him to death
TO RISE AGAIN!"

Whatever your beliefs, I wish you and yours
a blessed Good Friday.

Fellow Christians...Today's Friday...
BUT SUNDAY'S COMING!

7 comments:

  1. So thankful that - despite the darkness that overtook the world today - we have Sunday to look forward to. Glory to God! Happy Easter, P!nky:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its only through the darkness that we are able to see the light. love you and happy good Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for that. Happy Good Friday Pinky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a fabulous weekend love :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It still amazes me every year. Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!