Image Map

November 26, 2013

You Are My Suuuuuuuuuuunshine

 Both Jessica of The Newly and Jenn of Going the Distance tagged me with the Sunshine award.

I'm going to post my answers for both ladies today.

Enjoy a word heavy post :)!

Here are the rules:
{1} Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
{2} Answer 11 questions the blogger has created for you.
{3} List 11 bloggers that deserve the recognition & love (not including the blogger who nominated you).
{4} Post 11 questions for the nominated bloggers to answer.

***********************

1. What is your 'happy place'?
Anywhere I'm with my family, husband and friends
. 
2. If you could tell your 18 year old self one thing, what would it be?
Don't worry about what other people are doing or think about you. LEARN more in school! Trust your instincts instead of listening to other people. 
3. Fall or Spring?
Neither! Summer Summer Summer all the way!
[source]
4. What's at the top of your Christmas wish list?
I honestly don't really having any one thing on my list. I'm not trying to be all 'things are just things' but I really don't have a THING I want. I'm just really excited to celebrate Christmas with my new husband and my family. I just want it to be a perfect Christmas season :)!

5. Favorite breakfast food?
I'm a sucker for a good eggs Benedict with some super sugary crepes or french toast on the side. With of course a mimosa to sip :)!

6. If you could change your name, what would you choose?
I love names that sound fancy; Lorelai, Lillian, Victoria, Angelina. I will say though, that I LOVE my name because it is unique even though people pronounce it wrong all the time. Hope my future lil girl doesn't mind a girlie sounding name ;)!

7. If you had to choose: french fries or dessert?
I'm a sweets girl through and through so it would definelty be dessert!
[source]
8. Favorite quiet time/de-stressing activity?
Reading, yoga, or just vegging out with a drink while watching some of my favorite television shows. Or, I love to put on my dancing shoes and go out for a night with the girls to destress. It's not quiet but it's fun.


9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Oh my, there are so many places! I would say The Mediterranean and Australia!

10. Favorite store to shop for yourself in?
Hmm, I don't know. I've been REALLY good about buying clothes this whole year, no trends. I used to shop at LOFT and VS online a ton, but I'm a good girl now.

11. If you had all the money in the world, what's one item you'd most like to 'splurge' on?
This is going to be super cheesy and I'm sure C wouldn't 100% agree with me, but my splurge would be paying off my parent's home and Babyspices college/law school loans. I'd love to have a house or super awesome car or vacay, but splurge would be to help the ones I love.

***************************
1. What is your favorite activity to do on a rainy day?
Snuggle with my husband, watch tv/movies, drink hot cocoa and eat junk food.
 
2. If you could go back in time, what is ONE thing that you would change?
Hmmm....this is tricky. I think the things I would change would probaly alter my life so I don't know if I would actually do anything. I guess I would talk to my late grandmother every week. There's not a week that doesn't go by that I wish she were still here on earth. I'd talk to her about a future wedding and babies and ask her recipe questions. Gosh, I miss her. :(
 
3. If you could be one Real Housewife from any season, which one would you be and why?
Honestly, they all drive me all kinds of nuts. I think, if I had to choose I'd be Lydia from the most recent OC Housewives. Her personality is the most like mine and she seems to be a genuinely happy person, and keeps the drama at bay when she can. 

4. Favorite ice cream flavor. Go.
Mint Chocolate Chip

 5. Name/show something that you've seen online that makes you laugh every time you see it.
6. Tell about the best date that you've been on. Or the worst.
I made a bet with C early in our relationship regarding our favorite football teams and won. So he had to plan a date night and it was one of the best nights ever. We went out to dinner at an awesome restaurant Old Town then went to a dueling piano bar. It was so much fun and he did a great job planning everything. I had a blast and probably started to fall in love with him then [even though it was three months later before the words were said].

7.  Who is your celebrity crush?
My Husband VinDieselPitBullChuckBassJohnCenaPierceBrosnan
 
8. If you could eat one thing/meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Chips & Guac, Lasagna, S'mores and a Bellini to wash it all down.
[source]
9. What's the best thing, for you, about blogging?
The friendships I've formed. It's insane how many ladies I have in my phone that I met because of this lil piece of internetz. It's incredible the support that I've found here too. Thank you sweet friends!
 
10. If you were a gazillionaire, do you think it would change you, or would you lead a relatively normal life?
I think I would still be normal if I became a gazillionaire now. My parents have taught me the value of hard work and I see how awful entitled people can act. But, I'm not sure if I were raised a gazillionaire if I would be the same. 
 
11. What's your favorite month of the year, and why?
Hmmm....it's a tie between BIRTHDAY month [April] and WEDDING month [September] 
 
 Both Jessica and Jenn tagged most of the ladies I would have, 
so I'm nomintating YOU!

YES, you reading this post. You are my SUNSHINE :)

Here are the questions to answer!

1] Breakfast or dinner?
2] What is your biggest fear?
3] If you could live in a movie which movie would it be?
4] What is your dream job?
5] You're given $10,000 and it can only be spent on clothing, where do you go and what stores do you visit?
6] If you could go back in time, what period would you like to visit?
7] What is your favorite piece of candy?
8] You have to get rid of Blogging or Facebook, which is it and why?
9] Where do you want to retire?
10] Tell us about your perfect day!
11] What teacher was the most inspirational in school?

NaBloPoMo November 2013

7 comments:

  1. I loved reading this post! I'm so glad you answered both sets of questions :)
    Love the ones that you posed, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved, loved and love you! And bellini with smores... yes wonderful duo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Jenn - so glad you did both sets of questions. I loved reading all of them. And I would totally be Lydia too! I loved her!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you become a gazillionaire and want to stay normal, please feel free to pass along any superfluous moneyto me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh! You are indeed very sunshiney! A well-deserved award and a much needed treat to read on this wintry-weather day =)
    I'll definitely use some of the Thanksgiving break to answer these questions, some of them are real thinkers.
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to pay off everyone's loans and mortgages too! Nothing would be better than having everyone financially free ;) I'm so proud of you for not shopping this year! It's freeing to not feel like you "have" to shop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOL at that Birch Please pic every day too! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!