Image Map

November 24, 2013

Reason #2340832048 being married is awesome

It's all about THE LITTLE things

50 Reasons to be Grateful for your Husband 

Even though I'm a super newlywed, I have to say I've already learned so much about marriage. I know I still have a lot more to learn, but it's incredible the knowledge that comes with being a wife and living with a spouse.

The links above are just a two of the many I've read in the last two months. I wanted to share them here for others to read, but also as a reminder for myself. Something to look back on later with the wise eyes of a wife of x amount of years.

I know I'm always gushing about marriage my husband and how awesome life is, but that's the bubble I'm in right now. Life is far from perfect, but having C as my husband makes me feel like "who needs perfect"?!? What we have is fabulous and I can't imagine life any other way. 

Marriage is awesome :)!






2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're in such a happy place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gush away!! Your happiness makes me happy! Just never stop learning about each other, and ALWAYS be grateful ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!