Image Map

November 23, 2013

On the Road Again

10 perfect road trip songs
[source]
With the holidays approaching, lots of people are road trippin' to see family which means lots of cars on the road and lots of hours rolling along. Luckily for C and me we don't have kids that we have to entertain, we just have ourselves. 

Thank goodness for Kindle's, books, magazines and sleep. 

While perusing pinterest I came across *this* pin regarding road trip songs.

 It inspired me to throw together a quick virtual playlist for our
long road trip for the holidays.

Below are songs I'd put on my ipod for this nine[barf] hour drive!
[I linked a few just for fun :)]

***************************

The Monster - Eminem

Margaritaville - Jimmy Buffet

Tom Petty - Free Fallin

The Girl from Ipanema - Frank Sinatra

She Thinks My Tractors Seksi - Kenny Chesney

Southern Girl - Tim Mcgraw

This Kiss - Faith Hill

Everybody - Backstreet Boys

My Way - Usher


Lights Camera Action - Mr Cheeks

Jackson - Johnny Cash & June Carter

Poker Face - Lady Gaga

Kokomo - Beach Boys

Dixieland Delight - Alabama

Fly Me To The Moon - Frank Sinatra

Bringing Seksi Back - Justin Timberlake

****************

What are your favorite road tripping songs?

NaBloPoMo November 2013

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a good road trip up there and that the one back is easy, too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!