Image Map

November 9, 2013

Fitness Tips



Happy weekend y'all!

Since I'm down in NOLA kicking butt at a tourney, I thought today I'd post something fitness links.

I've been working out for many years, was a college athlete and have one of the most fitness knowledgeable [in my opinion] husband's out there.

But, I'm always looking for new, interesting fitness reads to learn more and to mix up my workouts. Below are some of my recent finds, which I hope you find informative. GO MOVE!

How to Make Yourself Work Out When it's Dark Out

In a Workout Rut?!?! Mix it Up!

How Physical Fitness May Promote School Success

7 Strength Training Myths Women Should Know

What is HIIT? 

25 Foot Substitutes To Cut Calories From Your Diet

NaBloPoMo November 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!