Image Map

October 11, 2013

Friday Funnies

So it's Friday and instead of being in dreary rainy DC, I'm in sunny warm Vegas with my two favorite sissys and my husband. HashtagSorryI'mNotSorry!

Since my day is going so awesomely, I thought I would try and brighten your day at work with some Friday Funnies. It's been awhile since I've posted some funnies so I hope you enjoy them.

[source]
[source]
[source]
[source]
[source]
[we all need that best friend...I've got mine :)]

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. These were cute...I especially liked the MOO one hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday sweet girl! Loving the demon bunnies (that would totally be me if I tried to make those things!) And the baseball bat friend meme. Hilarious:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Love it! Pinterest always cheers me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thank you for making me laugh! Those poor bunny rolls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the cow one was HILarious!! Hope you're having so much in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!