Image Map

July 10, 2013

To Whom It May Concern

[via]

Dear September 7th,
HOLY MOLY, you are only T - W- O TWO MONTHS AWAY! Wait what?! Hold the PHONE! For Rizzle!?!? GETOUTTAHERE! MY WEDDING! STOP.THE.WORLD. TWO MONTHS! Almost a MRS. EEEEP Leeee-go!

Dear Time Before the Wedding,
STOP moving so fast. YES, I am 2034803248.5 kinds of excited to become Mrs. C and eat drink and be married, but oh my word there is SO Much that needs to get done before then and NOW! I would appreciate it very much if you streeeeeeeeeeeetch summer this year, just a bit. THANKS!

Dear Jillian Michaels,
I've been 'enjoying' your video workouts online the past two weeks and lady, you know your ish. I am SWEATING like whoa at the end and can totally tell I'm out of shape. But, I'm HOPING mixing your workouts in with my own form of working out will help me get over the hump regarding my body. I PROMISE I'll work for it!

Dear Body,
GET IN BIKINI SHAPE.....NOW!

Dear Work slash Coworkers,
STOP with all the drama and the insane workload. Yes, I get it, we are busy. But hold your freakin' horses already. We can't process content we don't have, if you don't do your job, I can't do mine. Having to answer 203480238 status emails will NOT get you a different answer. When we say "we are looking into it" that means YES WE KNOW THIS IS IMPORTANT.

Dear Kickball teammies,
It's that time of year again. Kickball tournaments every month until the end of the year. OH, flippin' vey! I do love me some kickball tourneys, but sheeeeesh, trying to plan a wedding and participate in shenanigans is just a bit stressful.  I can't wait to win everything this year though, we are gonna ROCK IT OUT if we keep our heads on straight. GO OSC! THIS TOURNAMENT SATURDAY IS OURS! WE WILL BE DCKO CHAMPS!!!!

Dear Sleep,
PLEASE come easily and keep me rested!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like there is a lot of STRESS around everything. But, like you always tell me, it will all work out. Just breathe. :) LOTS of stuff to look forward to!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Party time! I can't believe it's so close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know those moments when you want the whole world to just stop to you can catch up... you're all like whoa hold up life, let me catch my breath and life is all like WTF, no get with the program! Love you girl, hang in there and remember to ask for help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would totally write the same letter to my body and work as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two months?! That did go fast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. TWO MONTHS!!!!! :) :) :)

    I can't believe we never talked about this... are you honeymooning?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember that feeling last year. We now hit the 1 year mark. WOW

    Every time u mention the 7th i realise i am that much closer to middle age (i am a few years older than you). Only 1 more year to go till that milestone lol.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!