Image Map

May 29, 2013

"THE ONE" Moment

You know, the MOMENT everyone talks about.

The MOMENT they realized their honeylovemuffin
was THE ONE forever and ever.

I heard about it growing up,
from friends and adults.

I thought I knew what it was,
with different boyfriends.

But, then randomly, I felt it
and I KNEW it...

I had FOUND the one!

And JUST like everyone said,
there really is NO WAY to explain HOW
you know.

It's just the little things
that start to make sense.

They are the one you want to wake up to every morning.


They are your closest and truest friend.
Source: tumblr.com via Pinky on Pinterest

You don't just imagine a fairytale together, but a LIFE



When you see happy couples
and couples in love,
you picture the TWO OF YOU
TOGETHER!


I'm a Disney girl at heart and KNEW my prince was out there.

It's amazing, but it's true.

I've found him.

C is the ONE!

The ONE I want to fight with, 
love with, 
have babies with, 
be with, 
sleep next to and 
wake up next to
TILL THE END OF TIME!

LINK UP TIME
 

5 comments:

  1. omg, I loooooooove this post! So so so special! Gaaaah, we are so lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So incredibly sweet! Love the pins, they go so perfectly with the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous. Makes me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute post and lovely pins xo

    Gina | Daffodils and Daydreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love makes everything in life SO much better. Cute pins. XO

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!