Image Map

May 27, 2013

Blog Every Day in May [Day 27]


Day 27, Monday: A letter to your readers
Dearest WONDERFUL readers,

FIRST OFF,

Did I make you smile? I hope so, because that was my intent.

But, even though I love you, please know
image

Hahaha, okay enough with the sillies.

Y'all totally rock my socks, for real!

When I started this blog I never THOUGHT
I'd make the friendships I have now.

So blog ladies [and gents] thanks for making it awesome.

There may be drama on the internetz but
the fun people are way worth the drama in my opinion.

THANK YOU for reading about my life.

I know I'm not THAT important

Okay, maybe I'm a lil important. 

BUT SO ARE YOU!!!!

To all of you reading, I hope I make your day a bit brighter.

Be it because you think I'm ridiculous and way too pink.

Or be it because you love the shenanigans that is my life.

I just hope I make you smile. 

Because smiling is important.

But, you know what else is important?

Knowing your self worth and that LIFE WILL
work out for you.

It might not be on your time table,
but it will work out.

Sweet girl readers, especially those that are still
looking for mister right,
or waiting for mister right to put a ring on it,
I ESPECIALLY want YOU TO KNOW
that you are special the way you are
and that TIME will bring you where you need to be,
when you need to be there.
[HOLY run on sentence batman]

 Don't worry, I see you shaking your head
and giving me the
YOU HAVE THE RING ALREADY EYE ROLL.

Trust me, I get it. 

Three years ago I had no idea who C was
and was feeling very WHERE IS MY LIFE GOING.

LOOK AT ME NOW!
[look at me now, I'm getting papers]

I'm proof random decisions
can change your life
and good things happen
when they are supposed to :)!

Sorry if you think I'm being preachy,
but it's my letter and I DO WHAT I WANT!

In short [cause I'm short]
Y'all make me happy!

Y'all are AWESOME

I LOVE Y'ALL TO PIECES!

CHEERS TO YOU MY FRIENDS
http://i.imgur.com/lOhFi3s.gif

Thanks for making me smile
and I LOVE YOU ALL!

3 comments:

  1. Holding up the wine on champagne made me wince a bit. Had a bit too much of that last night, lol.

    Letter May Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet letter! :) Love you too friend!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!