Image Map

May 17, 2013

Blog Every Day in May [Day 17]

Day 17, Friday: A favorite photo of yourself and why



.
.
.
.
.

NOT WHAT YOU THOUGHT RIGHT?

I almost picked a pink sparkly picture,
natch,
but wanted to shake it up a bit.

This picture was taken last summer at the lake
and it was a random picture by Babyspice.

I love how gritty it is
and how I'm not smiling.

I'm NOT the best nonsmilerpicturetaker.

I usually look angry or CRAZY,
so I rarely even try anymore.

I think Babyspice captured my inner
seriousness and intensity.

 Lil miss glitter and champagne
looks more like
lil miss skateboards and straight Jack.

I love how I look here.

Yes, that sounds conceited,
but hey, the prompt asked!

6 comments:

  1. Babyspice has some skiiiiiiiilz!
    Loved this picture when I first saw it, still do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great all the time but def lovin that pic!! Happy Friday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture! You look so relaxed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks P!nky and Jenn for recognizing the skillz! I had a LOT of fun playing with my camera settings that day and I'm glad some of the pictures came out well!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!