Image Map

May 12, 2013

Blog Every Day in May [Day 12]

Day 12, Sunday: What do you miss? (a person, a thing, a place, a time of your life...)

 I miss the simplicity of childhood.

Before the KNOWINGS of the real world.

I miss crayons and playing outside.

I miss thinking that the world is wonderful,
and happy, and joyous.

I miss silly sleepovers not TALKING about drama.


I miss thinking your best friend would ALWAYS be your best friend.

I miss skinned knees being the only boo-boos.

I miss extra ice cream being a HUGE TREAT not a burden.

I miss my whole family being here on Earth.

I miss thinking I could change the WORLD.

I miss playing dress up and imagining being a grown up.
Source: google.com.au via Pinky on Pinterest


I miss family bike rides.

I miss life pre-Mean Girls.

I miss my maternal grandmother.

I miss believing in our government.

I miss playing house in the back yard with my sisters.

I miss uninhibited bliss


I miss true I-N-N-O-C-E-N-C-E

5 comments:

  1. I seriously almost did something very similar to this (innocence), but went with being carefree. Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im totally with you. The care free innocent days of being a kid were awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 100% with you. I totally miss the innocent carefree days of childhood. Being a kid was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. with ya sista! Except that at the time I just wanted to be free and control my bedtime and not have chores and be able to go wherever whenever. I guess it's just a tradeoff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say it all the time kids have no clue how innocent they are how how much they need to embrace the innocence.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!