Image Map

March 29, 2013

It.Is.FINISHED!

via
Today is not a day for many words. Today is a day of reflection and of sadness. Today Jesus dies on the cross. For YOU! For ME! For ALL!

Do yourself a favor and click the song titles below for amazingly moving music. They will be sung at my church tonight and both songs bring to life the pain and suffering Jesus took on to save us all.

I pray you have a blessed Good Friday.


Craig Courtney

"My Father, let this cup pass from me.
My Father let this cup pass from me.
Yet not my will oh Lord,
yet not my will oh Lord
 But Thine be done"

"Then they took my Savior,
and nailed him to a tree.
And then they broke his body.
Poured out his life, put him to death
TO RISE AGAIN!"


via


Pamela Martin

"I Thirst he cries upon the tree,
I Thirst he cries in agony.
He shared the cup the night before,
and now he is the drink that's poured.
I THIRST!"

"And though the crowd ignores his plea,
he says to all come drink from my.
The water that I give is free.
Thirst no more."

via

3 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord for His sacrifice! Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! happy good friday and easter.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!