Image Map

October 29, 2012

"My UNICORN....It's so fluffy!"

Can you name that movie?

If so, you're on the right track figuring out
The Brady Bunch (plus C's) Halloween costume.

We chose to emulate one of our favorite movies,

and dress as...{pass for dramatic effect}

Margo, Edith and Agnes from Despicable Me!
Plus, a Gru!
Margo, Edith, Agnes and Gru
Who we emulated, if you haven't seen the movie yet.
So, what do you think!?!?

I may be biased, but I think everything came together
perfectly and we were able to capture
the wonderfulness that is Despicable Me!

This year we chose to attend a house party, instead of going out
to an over crowded bar with slizzy chicks parading around.

{Now, I'm not hating on the slizziness, I was one of the girls
back in the day. But, I think I prefer more clothing vs less now}

The party was in DC and was a blast. 

Lots of kickball friends and fun costumes!
Fun play on words ;)

Black light UHNCE room
Agnes found some candy
We found Barbie from Toy Story 3
Photo Shoot Time
Margo, Gru, Edith, Agnes
Yep, that's how we show our love
MINIONS!
Beautiful Kickball ladies
Sister picture
The ref got iced buying cookies ;)
My hair was hilarious
Super happy with my sisters!
I loved our costume, but if people hadn't seen the movie they really didn't understand who we were. For the most part, we needed C standing next to us for everyone to fully 'get it'. 

Sunday was spent churching, napping, cooking, soccering and prepping for Hurricane Sandy and the Frankenstorm. I'm pretty confident with my prep and anticipating losing power for a day. 

Way bummed I'm one of the few that actually has to go to work today. Everyone I know is off and I'm a tad jealous. Teachers even have off tomorrow, those lucky devils! I hope that having everyone home makes the commute tomorrow night easier. I'm packing a bag to stay at work just in case. 

Say a prayer or two for the East coast if you can. Keep in mind those who have no homes or a shelter. 

How was your weekend?


Come join the FUN Halloween linkup party!

10 comments:

  1. OMG. I LOVE YOUR COSTUME! I love that movie and you guys pulled it off so well! I could see how people would get confused if you weren't together, but it totally worked anyways!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you guys are amazing!!! Looove the costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute costumes!! Looks like a great weekend! Stay safe and dry today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the costumes! Very creative ;]

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I love that costume so much! Please say you had a fluffy unicorn!! HAHA

    Stay safe please! I can't have my pinky flying away!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the costumes, and that movie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ITS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE!

    LOVE your costumes! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG your costumes are amazing!!

    Minions :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!