Image Map

October 31, 2012

Happy Hallo{Wednesday}Ween

Hello friends, and a Happy Happy Halloween to you!

Thank you all for the kind words and safe thoughts yesterday. I was one I the lucky ones, I never lost power and experienced no damage whatsoever. My heart breaks for those in NJ and NY! Prayers and safe thoughts to everyone effected by the storm.

Did y'all hear about the nurses evacuating the babies from the NICU and PICU of one hospital on Monday night? One of my kickball friends is a nurse up there and was part of that evacuation. My heart breaks for the families and I pray all of the patients and babies make full 100% recovery.

This storm was an insane freak of nature and I for one, am SO PROUD of our government and weather people. Yes, there has been some major damage and yes, sadly people did die. However, I am 100% sure things would have been 20 times worse if people weren't kept home on Monday and Tuesday. The power companies were stocked up with workers and people were off the roads so emergency workers were able to respond to actual emergencies.

Hopefully, the fact the storm was lighter in our area won't deter action in the future. I'd hate to see people move backwards and NOT prep correctly for Mother Nature's wrath. Better safe than sorry y'all, better safe than sorry.

Okay, soap box speech over!

*******************************

Who out there is dressed up for Halloween?

I love wearing costumes, they are so much fun!

Here are costumes from the past few years:
Mario & Luigi

Johhny Walker Black as part of a 3 Wise Men Shot

Makensie from Toddlers & Tiaras
This year, the three sissy's and Le Beau went as
Gru, Margo, Edith and Agnes from Despicable ME!

Awesome yes?!!?

With my love of costumes, I'm totally the girl who dresses up
at work for Halloween and I don't care what you think.

Unfortunately, the hurricane derailed ANY sort of creative costume
this year, but don't worry, I threw something together.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw y'all!
Did you dress up for Halloween?!?!

**********************************
Attention, Attention!!!!
Today not only marks a fun dress up day,
it is also the BIRTHDAY
of one of my sweet, dear and gorgeous friends
BWS tips button

This girl is 100%, the bomb[dot]com! Seriously, one of the sweetest, most beautiful [inside and out] people in the world and I'm THRILLED to piece we are not only blog friends, but IRL friends. I'd tell you how amazing she is, but then we'd be here ALLL DAY! ;)

I had the pleasure of meeting her IRL this summer which was amazing!

 Stupid #Sandy kind of ruined meet up plans, but I'm gonna do my best to see her before she heads back home. Sweet, Sweet Janna, I hope you have a fabulous day my love! <3>

*Go wish her a happy birthday mmmmmmmmkay?!?!?!*

Oh and link up too!

7 comments:

  1. That Mario & Luigi costume might be my favorite. :)

    So glad you are ok! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the reuse of mario brothers for this year.. but also love the cowgirl (although you'd be laughed out of Texas) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. still loving that halloween costume--super cute idea for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. I love all your costumes! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the 3 Wise Men! So genius. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. geez, could you be any cuter?! glad you are safe muffin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you too!! I'm so sad we didn't get to meet up, but at least we were in the same city! You are too good to me, pumpkin! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!