Image Map

June 4, 2012

Beach Curls Hair Vlog

Morning cool kids, how iz ya?
Did you have a good weekend?

Mine was great, super busy and I'm tired.
Basically I played kickball, partied, pooled, ate food and
saw my two babies,
Fresh Prince and Princess Kate.
So much fun, so cute.

Fun post right?!!? Sike!

Today I give you:

Pinky's FAMOUS hair tutorial!!!
[in loud echoy announcer voice]

Oh pshaw, who am I kidding?
I ain't famous and neither is my hair!

But, now that this is on the Internet technically I can say I'm famous?
No?!? Oh poopsicle! ;)

Anyway, I've been curling my hair this way for the past YEAR
and I love the look it gives me HUR!

So, without further adieu
le vlog de le hair!

Le finished product
Ignore the friiiiiizzzz darn humidity
As promised, *here* is the lovely Leslie's video tutorial.

Also as promised, *here* is the article regarding hair parts.

I grossly misconstrued the findings I read years ago. Left parts are NOT smarter than right parts.

Women with left parts: Perceived as intelligent, in-charge, reliable. Can sometimes be perceived as too "masculine", and/or can create difficulties with fulfilling traditionally feminine roles.
[Hillary Clinton, Margaret Thatcher, Christine Todd Whitman]

Women with right parts: Perceived as very feminine, gentle, caring. Can cause problems of not being taken seriously. 
[Martha Stewart, Jane Pauley, Betsy McCaughey Ross, Geraldine Ferraro]

Interesting huh?!?!? Any thoughts on parts and what side of your head do you part your hair?

Hope the video was helpful and not too boring. Any questions, hit me up!

Have a great day <3

9 comments:

  1. I part my hair on the left side!! WOOOOP! :)

    Great tutorial. I still want you to come over and do this for me tho haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are you?? Love this! Hope you are enjoying your new bed head shine spray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well aren't you just straight up adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a right parter..haha awesome! I love love beach curls..it's my favorite thing in the world. I work at a salon and they got me to curl with a straightener..I definitely find my hair comes out better with it that way..but that could definitely go hand in hand with the fact that I really don't know how to use a curling iron..Not sure..but either way I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg this was great! LOVE me some beach curls!

    I am a side parter. What does that make me??

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok so now i have a mega dilemma. i have a center part! so now i have to decide if i want to be intelligent and in charge or feminie and gentle!! decisions decisions!

    you as always are ugh-dorbs!! loved the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your curls! And I love the way you displayed them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are adorable!! Love those curls. I am a left parter! Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What happens if you flip your hair both ways? Haha. Good job love and your hair looks fab for girls night!! Totally dig the 90's music!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!