Image Map

February 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy

Today is my AMAZING DADDY'S BIRTHDAY!!!!
(yes, I am almost 30 and call my father Daddy....get over it)

My daddy is the bestest in the world! I am so blessed to have him as my father.
Even though he doesn't read the bloggy, I am dedicating this post to him! You hear that daddy, this is all about why we LOVE YOU!!!

You let us dress you in funny hats, with a smile!

Sometimes you are a goober, which we totally love!

You know how to shoot a gun and look so hunterlike doing so.

You are an athlete and jump full force into whatever sport we do. Heeeeeey super skier

You adore our mother which is something we witness everyday.
Your love for her is how I want my husband to treat me.

You pose for pictures whenever we ask.

You are our number 1 supporter in all we do.

NO matter how busy or tired you are you will take us to dinner to brighten our day.

Ok, sometimes you might be a creeper, but we love you anyway.

Our Christmases were always amazing because of your and mommy's tireless work.

I love the pride you have in TEXAS and try to emulate it whenever I can.
(GREAT STATE OF TEXAS OH HAY!)

You are OH SO DASHING in your Mess Blues!


Dearest Daddy,
Happy Happy BIRTHDAY to you dear sir. I am soooooo blessed to have you as my father and I couldn't imagine my life without you. You are my SUPERHERO! Seriously, anything I need help with you are there. You bandaged bruised knees when I was young and you did your best to help bandage broken hearts as I grew up. You are always there with a kind word and chocolate if I am down. The love you have for Mama B is the Love I WANT when I get married. Thank you for being such an amazing example of a man, a Christian and an amazing person.
 I wish you the bestest day ever! You are forever the FATHER of my heart!
Love,
Your oldest daughter aka Pookie Bear



7 comments:

  1. This is the sweetest post ever. Your daddy is a handsome man and I cannot get over the cool picture of him skiing...what a dude! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is such a sweet post! I can see you're a daddy's girl like me haha. They are the best. I hope your dad has a wonderful birthday today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing post, p!nky! Happy birthday wishes to your awesome dad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so nice - no lie I also call my father "Daddy." So do my sisters and they are both older than me!! I think its great:) Happy Birthday to your dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS IS SO SWEET!!!!! :) Happy birthday to your daddy!! (and I totally call my dad Daddy too!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great post! I still call my dad Daddy, no shame in that :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your daddy! I was MIA all weekend, so I'm a bit late! Now I'm going to check your recaps, and you have to see the last video I posted today...You are going to laugh....

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!