Image Map

January 25, 2012

Guest Post: Pink Party

So P!nky's in Cancun, and I'm stuck in Minnesota, land of the frozen tundra. Not really fair. BUT. That's ok. Because I love P!nky! And I know she's having a blast and a half in Mexico. So. I'm taking care of the little old blog for her today. :) Hope you're ready! 

You're probably wondering who exactly I am... well... 

I'm Carolyn from over at life, love & puppy prints! Go check it out. I'll wait. 



I'm a born and raised midwestern girl that just married the man of my dreams. We're starting our grown up life in our first home, with our two little furbabies. I'm a crazy pinning, tweeting and blogging housewife in training, and you'll read about all that and oh so much more over at my little blog home.

BUT... that's not what we're here to talk about...

If you look at both P!nky's blog and my blog, you'll see we have something in common. That's right... we both love PINK! So I thought, why not share some of the prettiest of pink stuff on Pinterest. Enjoy! :)



















AND... since I take every chance I can to talk about my amazing wedding day... I thought I'd share some of my favorite pink touches from our wedding...








OK. Unless you're crazy for pink like P!nky and I, that's probably enough pink for you. :)

So here's hoping P!nky's having a blast, and comes back a nice golden tan, and not a bright pink!






Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. hahaha I LOVE all the purtty PANK sister!! I loved your wedding invitations as well!! ;) Let's hope Mik doesn't come back with 3rd or 4th degree burns!! Cannot believe girlfriend's in Cancun while we are at work! ;) xoxo ya both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pins! I love pink too. That jacket is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it totally weird that I'm commenting on my own guest post?!?! HAHA OH WELL! Have a blast in Cancun hon, and for real... don't come back pink! Tan is WAY cuter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the red pants and pink top?! i need to recreate like RIGHT NOW!! loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving all the pink! heading to your blog now.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!