Image Map

November 16, 2011

Happy 3 year anniversary to them!!!!

This past Saturday I was blessed to help SportySpice celebrate her 3 year dating anniversary with BlackOps. Since he is currently serving our country over seas (THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE) he asked me to help make this celebration a fabulous and fun one for sweet SportySpice.
And boy did he ever. 
SERIOUSLY this guy could right the book on ROMANCE.
He set up everything with me so she had NO IDEA what was going on....
She just had to make sure nothing was planned for the 12th. 

Here is what he planned and delivered to her:

2 DOZEN ROSES
1 box chocolate covered strawberries
Swedish Massage
Facial
Mani/Pedi (x2 cause he GOT ME ONE)
Dinner at a fancy shmancy place near my house

I think she had a fun time. I could tell she really appreciated my help and what BlackOps planned for her. But, I could also see in her eyes how MUCH she just wanted HIM to be home with her. I kept the day silly and fun which I think made Saturday enjoyable and not sad. 

Here is a video of the biggest sweetest goober middle sister ever. Please ignore my childlike voice. I tend to sound like a child when being silly, on camera.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SPORTYSPICE and BLACKOPS! LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!


2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! She's lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so sweet! He's quite a man and of course you amazingly awesome friend too :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!