Image Map

September 21, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Good morning ladies, I'm linking up again with Jamie for:


1}I'm loving THIS sweet sister of mine who celebrated her birthday on Monday. Check out my super mushy ode to her here!


We went to Kings Dominion with friends on Sunday and that was her birthday celebration. It was a great time and I am so proud of her!


2}I am loving my new make-up brush holder I created this week. I found a picture on a blog and did my best to recreate it. I think it looks awesome and the coffee smell is DIVINE! Check out the tutorial here if you want!


3}I'm loving that my new blog design is done and will be reveled this week!!! Which means I am also LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVING Miss Jenn of munchkinlanddesigns!!!

4}I'm loving that Monday was also 'International Talk Like a Pirate' day! A coworker of mine introduced me to this awesome phenomenon and we always look forward to the 19th. Shiver me timbers you scurvy dog...savvy????

5} I'm loving that it's deadskins week in DALLAS!!! The MNF game will be my BOYS against the stupid redskins. Ugh, living in DC is kind of annoying during football season, because skins fans hate Cowboys fans. I hate when my allegiance is questioned, but that is for another post this week. HOLLA at DEM BOYS!!!!!

Just a few new things I HAVE TO HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6}I'm loving that C and I finally booked our tickets to VEGAS!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!

7}I'm loving that this guy will be making his trek back to the states SOOOOON!!! He is due for some R&R and SportySpice will get to see him! I am so thankful he has been safe so far and PRAY PRAY PRAY he will continue to be.


I LOVE YOU BRUDDER!!!!!!!!!!


8)I'm LOVING that I won Miss Kristen's giveaway on Friday! I can't wait for my super awesome flip cam to get here! Thanks sweet girl!

9}And as ALWAYS I'm LOVING this kid! He recently gave me a new nickname 'Meathead' and overall just makes me laugh. He was sending some bday lurve to Babyspice! I just swoon over an athletic guy...hubba hubba ;)



As always I'm loving all of the new blogs I find! I hope ya'll have a great week!
Happy WEDNESDAY!!!!! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. The brushes in the coffee beans look great! I've seen that on Pinterest. :)

    Hope and pray that your brother makes it home safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your makeup brush holder. I did one very similar from a pinterest pin, but didn't think of coffee beans. I may have to switch my pebbles up so I can enjoy the wonderful smell!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That brush holder is super cute! My hubs and I are about to move and I think that is my first DIY must when we get to our new place!

    Also, I went to the Cowboy stadium for the first time a couple of weeks ago and it was STUNNING! I'm so jealous of y'alls digs!

    Excited to see your new blog design! XOXO, Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!