Image Map

September 26, 2011

My First BLOG AWARD!


That's right ya'll my lil blog has her FIRST award! Sweet sweet Holly over at eight.six.eleven tagged me and made my day! I am so excited and humbled someone thought my blog was good enough for an award.

Here are the rules for the award.

Rule #1: Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.

Rule #2: Share seven things about yourself:
1. I am an uber independent chica but I always ask my daddy's advice before any big changes (car, apartment, house, something breaks) I still think my daddy is Superman!!!

2. Despite the fact I LOVE P!NK I am a very big tomboy, especially when it comes to sports and smack talk.

3. I HATE feet with a passion, serioulsy gross.

4. This chick has never been to a Hobby Lobby. They don't have them in NOVA...but there might be one soooon!

5. People constantly think I am the youngest out of my 2 sisters (despite being the oldest by 3 and 4.5 years). I often get mistaken for still being in high school.

6. I still sleep with a special puppy stuffed animal

7. I have traveled to 3 of the 7 continents.

Rule #3: Pass the award on to 15 bloggers that you have recently discovered: Okay, I don't have 15 but these are the NEW everyday reads!

For Love of a Cupcake
My Vickiliious Life
Run With Me
BEAUtiful Mess
Enthusiastic Bitz of Life
Everyday Ashley
Fit with Flash
Thank you again Holly!!!

4 comments:

  1. You're so very welcome! Love reading your blog :)

    -Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh congrats! loved all your fun facts! i have a cabbage patch doll that nestles in my closet still :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats girl!! Love your 7 things! I also love pink but totally am a tomboy!! xox

    Come Visit Soon!
    Blessings,
    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for the award! and i hate feet too! gross!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!