Image Map

September 19, 2011

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYSPICE!!!

That's right, my lil BabySpice is 24 years old today!!!
EEEEK!!!! How did that happen and WHEN did she get so big?!?!?
My lil baby sister is seriously the apple of my right eye (sportyspice gets the left one). She is one of the sweetest, funniest, most random, darling, dedicated, precious, precocious (like that switch), beautiful, athletic, in shape, charming, most smartest, brainiest, artistic, loving, loyal, creative, awesomest baby sister alive. I am sooo lucky to have her (even if we tease her about being adopted) as my BabySpice!
This post is dedicated to her and her wonderfulness! Please enjoy the photos below!
BabySpice is:















Dearest BabySpice,
Happy Happy Birthday my lovey! YOU are an amazing young woman now and I am sooo incredibly proud of you and your life. You are almost...gasp...GROWNUP...gasp! I am so proud of the work you are doing in law school and can't believe you are a 3L! I am so blessed to have you as my baby sissy. I learn from you everyday! Even though I don't understand your music or art choices, I fully and 100% support you and ALL THAT YOU ARE! Your work ethic and creativity never CEASE to amaze me and I CAN'T wait for you to amaze the world. Don't let anyone EVER get you down, because you are FABULOUS! I love you soo soo much sweet Shaky Shaky, and know in my heart you are gonna set the world on fire! Now get "poppin' locking' droppin' that BIRTHDAY CAKE" because YOU DESERVE IT!

LOVELOVELOVEXOXOABAB,

P!nky

1 comment:

  1. LOVELOVELOVE this, thanks for the wonderful tribute, I laughed, I cried (when looking at some of those horribly unphotogenic poses), and most importantly I smiled! 143!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!