Image Map

July 27, 2011

Don't know WHY I do this to myself

Soooooo, I'm chilling at home right now after a pretty miserable day at work. Life has gotten me down in the worst way and I really am tired of it. I went to the gym even though I shouldn't have, cause of my legs but EFF THAT NONSENSE!

I ate a smoothie for dinner cause I'm lazy and don't want to cook. And I'm drinking wine. Can we say wine-o?!?!?!?

OH yeah, and I'm watching the movie TAKEN and I HATE HATE HATE scary movies. I can't help it, I am sucked in even though I know it's not my kind of movie. And wouldn't you know, C is out of town right now so I'm all alone in my apartment. I'm gonna try and stay busy recapping my life to post later next week. Hopefully that will help.

I'll let you all know if I make it....eeeek

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!