Image Map

June 24, 2011

HAPPY FRIDAY!

EEEEEEEEEEE! EEEEEEEEEEEEE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Can you tell I'm excited?!?!?

I am bazillion-million-gooberzillion types of excited, wanna no why?

My best friend L is gonna have another BABY!

That's right Fresh Prince is gonna have a little princess/prince sibling!

I am soooo happy for her sweet family. They recently just closed on their FIRST HOME which was exciting in itself, but a new baby?!? Stop the world and bring on the storks!

If you couldn't tell, I JUST FOUND OUT THE AWESOME NEWS! She told me yesterday after she told her family. So, right now we are a 'No Facebook' gag order. BUUUUT since NO ONE in my real life knows about my blog I can

Scream
it
From
the
Blog
RAFTERS!!!!

I can't wait to meet this precious bundle of joy. January can't get here soon enough!
Happy weekend loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!