Image Map

April 8, 2011

Would you let a STRIPPER ...........

teach your child?!?!?!


I KNOW RIGHT!?!??!? On my morning commute today the radio station I ADORE was talking about how 14% of teachers that have second jobs are STRIPPERS!!!


OH

EM

GEEE!


FOR

RIZZLE!!!!


I understand people need to make money and am not hating or judging the act of being a Stripper ( wouldn't consider it for a minute nor would I want any girl I know stripping). But, I feel that teaching ABCs, 123s, Algebra II, or History and pole dancing just don't mix?!?


Am I the only one who would be weirded out if I found that out about my 'not real yet' child's child was a Stripper in her off hours?!?!


I don't think I would be okay with that.


Thoughts lovies?!?!


HAAAAAAAAAAPPPPY FRIDAY!


And happy WEEK TILL MY BDAY WHOOP!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!